Question:
What is better for tendinitis (in my shoulder)? Cold or heat?
alejandramarazina
2005-12-13 20:26:49 UTC
What is better for tendinitis (in my shoulder)? Cold or heat?
Two answers:
2005-12-13 20:29:05 UTC
The goals of tendinitis treatment are to relieve your pain and reduce inflammation. Often, you only need rest, ice, compression, and over-the-counter pain relievers. The site below can give you a more detailed information on the causes of tendinitis.
tozerlake
2005-12-13 20:33:21 UTC
i got tendinitis in my shoulder from football one year. the doctor told me to rub it with ice a few times each day