Question:
what is wrong with me?
Lyndsay M
2009-01-01 15:46:02 UTC
In the past year, after a night of drinking too much and throwing up after I always end up having strep a few days later. It doesn't happen every time after I drink alcohol
but it does every time I throw up from drinking too much. Does anyone know why this happens?
Two answers:
kwhotrods
2009-01-01 16:42:08 UTC
If you really think about it, you can probably come up with the answer on your own.
Alice
2009-01-01 23:54:20 UTC
WELL QUIT DRINKING MAN, THATS A SIGN FROM THE LORD THAT YOU NEED TO QUIT DRINKING.